Our mission is to develop and train young people to become battle-ready leaders.
Campers receive high quality instruction from collegiate and professional level coaches and players, whose goal is to see each camper succeed in all areas of life. At camp coaches and athletes will be offered comprehensive athletic, spiritual, and leadership training and challenged to reach their potential. Each camper will participate in team activities where they will bond with their leader and a small group of campers their own age.
- Girl’s Basketball: July 26th - July 31st
- Girl’s Volleyball: August 2nd-7th
- Boy’s Volleyball: August 9th-14th
- Boy’s Basketball: August 16th - 21st
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2020
- Register by June 30th to take advantage of the early bird rate, $445!
- The registration rate beyond this date is $485.
- All registrations must be in one week prior to each camps start date.
- Registration costs cover all camp fees, meals, and housing arrangements.
*Briercrest Christian Academy Discount: $50
A full reimbursement of camp fees will be given for cancellations that are made 30 days prior to the start of camp minus a $50 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations less than 14 days prior to camp must be for documented medical reasons in order to receive a reimbursement of camps fees minus a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Camps are held in the Margaret P. Reimer Gymnasium located at Briercrest College and Seminary, in Caronport, Saskatchewan.
- Sunday evening (6-7pm)
- Friday afternoon (5pm)